Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Little Bit Crazy

According to Starfish, the chemical reaction on HAIR may cause side effect to some people. I strongly agree! hehe~ I really have no idea about what's wrong with me. Due to the final exam is around the corner, I guess it stresses me too much, that's why it makes me abnormal these days. I told my mom that my class ends at 12.30pm but it actually starts at 12.30pm. I told Starfish that I solved the assignment questions which I drafted on my notebook, but unfortunately I left at home, before leaving home I thought I don't need that notebook today. feel so sorry to Starfish. I was so blur and didn't know how to do the quiz until Starfish guided me through. Again, I reminded myself this morning to collect the exam token, however, I've forgotten. I didn't even realize until Starfish sms me that she helped me to collect. A million thanks to Starfish! What a blur day I have had!
"more or less, we are same! blur blur dei~"



I also wanna take this opportunity to introduce you my Another TWIN sister! some people say we look alike. some people ask if we are sisters. I was like Huhh? What? haha~ I think if you are smart and sensitive enough you will find out who I'm actually talking about. Haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment