Thursday, April 21, 2011

hehe~ now I can start packing my stuff since I have nothing to do at home, but somehow I think it's too early. Life is so meaningless if you have nothing to do but just waiting the time to fly. Dunno what's wrong with the heels today, do hurt my toes badly. so painful and causing blisters on toes =( haihz~ should grab something flat during the shopping trip. Tried a blouse at Nichii, it's just so nice and fits me. The blouse was like asking me to take her home but I rejected her offer. I tell her that if I grab nothing from Hat Yai, then I shall bring her home. Hopefully, the size is still available during my next visit. I'm so excited to visit Hat Yai, hope to see many returns. At the same time, I wish the money will fall from the sky~ I really have no idea where my money goes. I think I really need to start looking for part time job after the Hat Yai trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment