Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Billion Thanks!

It does matter eventhough it is small! This might be a message delivered from nowhere trying to tell me that it's time to boost up, going extreme... as the current one no longer works. To people around me, don't worry about me, I know who I am, I know where I'm going, I'll take good care of myself. I'm just not that strong as I thought of. When I get hurt, please don't stare at me(look into my eyes) and pretend nothing happened, especially when I'm trying to hold tears, please don't try to show emphathy, because it can break the defensive wall easily and even faster.Thanks for those who've trying to cheer me up. Thank you again for reminding me the fact that I tend to forget, I appreciate it and I will remember no matter what.

1 comment:

  1. Tak tau apa happen to you..
    Hope you're fine now :)
    Cheer up darling!
    let's makan together(only you & me) sometime and TALK to me okay~~

    ReplyDelete