Tuesday, October 11, 2011

We are not Oranges!





If you carefully observe, you will notice that they aren't orange. haha~ have to admit that my sister photo shooting skill is just so so... They are actually jello with orange peel. yummy <3 my sister kinda creative sometimes



BUT



I hate when I need to clean up her mess!



Oh yea~



This is the tom yam that I always mention. Craved it last Friday with my sister. Since I couldn't meet my supervisor (damn pissing me off!), no point spending my whole day waiting for her. Then, I decide to bring my dear sister to have a try. I would recommend you to share with a friend if you aren't spicy food lover.



This YU Ai Restaurant located at SS2 serving the best tom yam in town. I'm not whether it is, but, a definitely 'YES' I would say. I agree that the price is high, a bowl of the seafood tom yam noodles costing you RM17, heartache boh? Once a month, I think I still can afford =)

No comments:

Post a Comment