Sunday, October 23, 2011

Steamboat, My Style...


Lately, many of my posts are about food.

Same thing goes to this post as well=)

Oh yea~ I like steamboat and my family do like too


The photos below were taken like months ago,

but I still wanna share with you...

because, one of my favourite, scallop is in there XD

the pork meatball is a must for steamboat

eventhough

it is a minor character but yet playing an important role




I like the seafood tauhu too.

But

still prefer the one that Ho Ho Steamboat serves...



Don't really like much about the slices of meat
nice only when it dipped with nice chili sauce

****************************************************

I'm so happy today
We had dinner at Alam Jaya
Not because
of the food taste great
is because
dad took us for a ride in his new car =)

No comments:

Post a Comment