Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dessert Gor Gor

I always wanted to post this. It should has been posted like few months ago... I wonder why I keep forgetting o_O? Need to consume BRANDS liao Iguess, to keep my brain functioning.


Okay, let's back to the topic, my sister and I had desserts for our so called 'DINNER' if I'm not mistaken.




I'm a dessert person, apa kind of dessert I also ngam punya =) Free to date me if you are another dessert person :D








I don't really like this much. It taste like mango wrapped with coconut milk agar-agar.







<3 Durian Pancake <3
Heart this the most. So far this is the best I ever have. Super giant big if compared to the one being sold at Mid Valley. I would recommend my Top Fans to give it a try. Definitely worth for value, although it is quite costly.







Mango sago for my sister. Not bad, but it turned disgusting when there is too much of sago, absorbing the liquid.





Yummy watermelon sago. I prefer this rather than mango one. because I <3 watermelon balls =) Don't you think they look cute? cute & lovely watermelon ball. Again, lesser sago is better!





1 comment:

  1. wa~where's da place?! feels like wanna go and try it~! <333

    ReplyDelete