Sunday, March 13, 2011

Beautiful Nightmare

We went to UCSI North Wing for swimming after having our International Business assignment discussion at our second home last night.Since they need more practices,I was so 'lonely', I joined them, otherwise I would be staying at home alone for quite a long hours. I like swimming since I was a kid. My family and I used to swim at Bukit Jalil Golf Club almost every weekend. That is one of the reasons why I have tanned skin,but I didn't quit because that. When I'd become older and older, I hate swimming badly. It caused my hair damaged and fizzy. Another reason is that, I don't look good in swimwear as you know I don't have a nice body figure. Hence, I've stopped for many years. But I'm fine with it now. We're having fun last night. There many crocodiles in the pool. I wasn't affraid to swim with them because they won't bite anyone. Haha~ I think I won't be going too often as it isn't good for my hair. We had dinner at about 10pm at Tai Ka Foon. Sigh! Having too much meat at night time, really not good for health! can't achieve my target liao! I guess I was too exhausted after the exercise, I fell asleep very quickly. Didn't have nightmare although I was alone like some people who might have. BTW,I had a sweet dream last night. I won't tell what is that about, because it will make you ROFL. How I wish the dream could come true! haihz~ miracle seldom happen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment