Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Wonderful time with Starfish

What? Ahaha~ I usually spend my 1 1/2 hour break alone every wednesday. most probably I'll do revision, suf internet, daydream, blar blar blar... But today I'm so so happy because I have Starfish accompanied me. We went to Midvalley during the 3hours break as we have an important task to complete. It couldn't have been completed sucessfully in limited time without two bright & capable black angels =) She is like a live & moving directory, guiding me all the way, so that I won't get lost in Midvalley. Another advantage is that we could save lots of time from searching the locations of the shops. Otherwise, we wouldn't have time to enjoy our lunch at Tony Roma's. However, we realized that the Fish N Chips we had, have shrinked compared to the past, the last time we had had. It's just nice for us to share a set of Fish N Chips since we're half full. I also had a cup of hot cappuccino, it's nice too but I think Starbucks serves a better one.
Before leaving, we stopped to buy some nyonya kuih for dessert - ondeh-ondeh & pulut panggang. That's all about my short-date with Starfish. Hehe~ Luckily I managed to get a car park outside the UCSI during the peak hours. Hmmm... I'm so blessed...

Soon I will not be lonely but antisocial I guess. HAHAHA~ My BB is in service. Oh yeah~ It gonna take lots of time to discover! Thank to the live & moving diectory again for showing me another alternative way to go home with no traffic lights and congestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment