Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bye Bye Friendster!

Since I started using BB, I found that messages from social networks are very annoying. So, I think it's time to remove friendster because I'm no longer using. But before that, I took some time to view all the photos that being uploaded by me. Days after days... From what I've obseved is that the shape of my face changed. Laugh until die. Hahaha~


Love this one the most. Can see my super round face?

Very cute is it? Didn't I look 樱桃小丸子

big pan mee


dressed up formally for presentation during the foundation in Metropolitan. The head still looks like a basketball....



the fringe covers up part of my bread face




Because of this, I used to think that maybe Bio-Essence, the pone pollen series could help me to reduce the surface area of my face. I didn't give it a try though, because that time my pocket money very very very little. now only a little bit better, but still little. So, can't buy lor...

No comments:

Post a Comment