Thursday, February 10, 2011

♥It's time for Food♥

Now, I'm quite free to blog. Yesterday, I reviewed my post, and I found that I seldom post something for food. So, this time I would like to post something about food XD
My family and I went to Ciao Ristorante for dinner to celebrate my brother's birthday last year. It's the oldest italian restaurant in KL. It's like an italian country house with a beautiful garden and manmade lake. I love the atmosphere so badly when the day turns night, with warm white light and many candles. So romantic~ but if you wanna buy me dinner don't bring me to this restaurant because I don't really like italian food much. What a precious moment that we have had!



♥the pizza, pasta and breadstix are delicious♥

************************************************

Another good place for food, Xenri. A Japanese restaurant located in Old Kelang Road I guess...
haha~ I would prefer japanese food rather than the previous one. The food is nice and the price is also very 'nice'. Sigh, busy eating forgot to snap some photos but I still managed to get a few~




brother & sister




forgot to shoot photo before starting to eat...
halfway only remmber, paiseh~



♥ yummy yummy sashimi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment