Monday, December 12, 2011

Sisterhood

 We went for shopping quite often in the month of November. Trying to get a nice piece
that could make both of us look awesome on a big dayXD Twins look like Twins, my sister has come out with this idea. It was not easy, we've almost given up. As you know, a kind of dress might be not suitable to everyone.

Here are the three we have shortlisted


This is nice but too flowery. Looks like we are going for a wedding/company dinner rather than a simple outing.


I personally super duper like this, wanna grab home once I spotted it! She is so CUTE! But, at last, I didn't... bo bian, money usually doesn't like to stay long in my pocket ;(


Finally, we have brought this colourful dress home. The person who choose this memang ada good taste XD  I was so happy that many people told me I look great in this =D
haha~ can fly high high liao~~



Happy birthday to you, I know it's kinda late XD
I am grateful that you occupied parts of my life.
Because of you, I am not alone.

We had fight when we were kids,
we agrued like we never friend anyone,
these are the ways we show love and care to each other. 

When something drags me up and down,
you are the one who always go through all these with me.

 I cry, I crap, I talk nonsense, or I curse somebody,
 but you listen to everything I say,
 not because you like it, just simply because I force you to XD

I have to admit I'm kinda emotional & playful
and you tend to be more rational &sensible
although our characteristics are like two extremes
but yet we are TWINS!
My beloved one, I ♥ U

No comments:

Post a Comment