Thursday, June 9, 2011

Crapsss

Last week...
I was a 'LITTLE BIT' busy.
mom and little Mr. Foo had a trip to Sabah.

I even skipped my Service Marketing tutorial last week due to personal reason. If I study abroad, I get home sick; What if My Mom is on vacation? Mama sick? Haha~ I know it sounds so funny, but it's true! I can't imagine how my life would be without my mom... I was super duper down during that week, one of the reasons was that I need to do household chores. I won't say much about it but it such a HEAVY workload when you doing it ALL ALONE. Now I understand being a mama + housewife isn't that easy as this requires you to work 24 hours a day. I lost my appetite when she wasn't with me, I have no idea what to have for lunch and dinner eventhough I know how to cook. I almost made calls everyday and kacau her, just to seek for her attention. I'm just a little bit childish =)



A little message to some people,
Don't question whether you are wasting time on something that you put your effort and heart into, because what needs to be seen will be seen! I do believe in that! You only see what you put in and ignore the fact that others also did the same thing that you did as well . Please stop making complaints about it before you see what you need to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment