Saturday, October 2, 2010

super duper down

ya~ i know i have abandoned it for such a long time
how lazy i am~
and today i feel like posting up something on it
yesterday my family and i attended my cousin sister's wedding party
Max brought along his girlfriend
neither the bride nor the groom, the star of the night but the girl
everyone there was talking about the girl
oh ya~ she is from usci too~
and one of my uncles asked when i'm gonna let them meet my boyfriend
but the thing is i don't even have a boyfriend
from their facial expressions
i knew it~
it was not my fault and i'm not a freak! okay?

thing going even more worse
when a group of brothers and sisters
was chatting...
this idiot said something that would spoil my mood
how come u love to ejek me?
can't u just say something sweet to me?
i know how well my body looks like
i don't need u to remind me
the words from u hurt me so bad
u have no idea how much effort i have been putting on it
u have no rights to jude me
i'm doing it in a healhty way
that's why it takes a longer time
but
if one day i got anorexia nervosa
u are the one should be blame!
i'm not kidding my friend~
u shorty idiot and ur mouth full of shit

now i feel better~
HAHAHAAAHHHH
last but not least, congrats sister Recco~
may u and him be in love always =)

No comments:

Post a Comment