Thursday, March 25, 2010

a friend of mine tell me that
i am a simple person
my emotion can be read from my face directly
he tell me that not to think too much
just take it easy
but some how i think i cannot
it is not like me, love to make myself suffer

days after days
months after months
i thought...
this chapter of your life is over
and my life too
something you should have forgone
begin with a new life that i thought it suppose to be like...
but then,
i realize that this is only my own wishful thinking
but not what u want
that day
i walked down the alley
and i see u
having lunch with the one i hate the most
at the side of alley, eating fish head noodle
i pretended like i was unaware of ur existence
actually i did,
i feel like i come at an awkward time
i would rather i never walk down the alley during that time
you liar!
tell me that there is a clear boundary line between you guys
but yet
u still having lunch with her frequently
because of you feel guilty about her?
and you thick-skinned bitch
how come u never feel ashamed of yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment