Thursday, March 11, 2010

11th March 1990

' if i had to live my life without you near me
the days would all be empty...'
today, once, was a truly memorable day
in my life...
not anymore, not anymore
without this special and memorable occasion
a moment of great sweetness
ruby, rachael & jeff
these 3 ppl might not have even existed in this world
the miss might not have become the mrs.
the mr might have had a lot of freedom
now i can only keep tis my heart deeply
pretending like this has never happened
not even dare to mention it to anyone
because it reminds us the sadness...
this hard for me,
i'm still not able to digest the fact
****************************************
To: The Mr. & Mrs.
HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY!!!

Though this is not true...

From

Your Beloved One

****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment