Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Presentation

woke up early tis morning just to blow my hair with the cold wind...
din make up le. just put on foundation n concealer,
try to cover my dark eye circles
"unbelievable!!!", chloe said

gonna have presentation
a bit gan jiong actually
din prepare much for it...
just wrote my points on some cards...
hopefully it can help me

***********************

got stage fright actually
kept telling myself tat,
just go out & talk watever u have...
have u ever been stopped by the lecturer when u speaking?
luckily i din kena, hurt so bad lor, feel pity to the other group...

***********************

after presentation
bcos of the rain,
couldn't go anyway
had lunch at block d with sum of my group members,
walao! the spaghetti, yuck...
can't be put on table(bai seong toi)...
no next time for it...

***********************

so happy today,
dun have to squeeze into the shuttle bus or take lrt
bcos kit 少 drove me home...
thx ya~
sure there will be a topic on thrusday...
haihz...
nvm, i'm used to it oredi

**********************

No comments:

Post a Comment