Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Outing with Rac

quite a long that i din update my blog....
i'm quite busy tis month actually
wat a hectic month!
dying with those assignment, especially the business law
summore next tuesday i'll be having presentation...
u can see my hand shaking, when i'm talking infornt of many ppl....
dun think about 1st...
i'm happy today, bcos can go shopping...
we headed to sunway pyramid at 6,
stopped at padini concept store to look for my formal shirt, must be in white le!
spent quite a long time over there,
but at the end, i only bought some t-shirt...
hehe...
went to seed, VJ, soda and agenda too...
but couldn't get the one tat suit me the most...
i was thinking to give up,
den, go midvalley tmr...
haha...
luckily, i walked into the executive...
finally got one
1st i saw the price rm89!
WTH! why so expensive de?
watever, i gonna too...
but, u know wat?
i got a 70% discount...
costs me RM26.70 only le!!!
dai dou lan la!
before going home,
we bought some sushi for dinner,
my stomach still can survive for not eating for almost 8 hours
my maggi mee (lunch) can tahan so long...
agree with yi ling tat i'm a shopaholic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment