Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Little Gorgeous

Okay, I admit that I'm kinda narcissistic sometimes.
I guess someone might feel unhappy when seeing this post.
I just wanna share my happiness with my lovely fans =D
Last weekend, I attended annual dinner of my dad's company.
It was a great night for me, because of many nice compliments I've ever received.

Those people who only see me once a year, could hardly recognize me. For a moment, I felt awkward. I was thinking how could these people couldn't regconize who I am when I look super like my dad, especially when I smile, bright like SUNSHINE XD


Although it is kinda small, I suppose you can see how pretty I was from the photo lol
Some people even asked me where I get the heels from.
I said it was a CNY gift from cupid~ haha~
CupidLow, thanks so much <3


The future bosses were discussing ways to get many angpaos XD
The best way is to be seated and wait the angpaos to come
somehow it works!



The magician of the night.
Dude, credits to you for the great performance!
It's too bad I didn't have the chance to be your assistance =(



After some glasses of wine & whisky, my whole body turned red. It's one of the sign of allergy for alcohol intolerant. Fortunately, I've found drugs to get rid of this lately. haha~ so that I won't be scratching my whole body when I sleep.



Like this photo pretty much.
因为我...就想赖着你

No comments:

Post a Comment