Sunday, November 20, 2011

If I ever travel Taiwan again

Feeling like eating biscuit lately
but
seriously
I have no time to bake some for myself
need to rush for my IP & teaching materials
I'm not as good as I expect
I might be good at doing it
but I'm sucks at teaching it(P.Akaun)
my boss told me that everyone of them has his or her own story
gotta find out the stories soon
They are extrovert, talkative, active in class
They treat me as friend rather than a teacher
that's why I like them much
I guess they like me as well
especially the small kids
because of the gummies XD
sweets always work well with kids =)

oh ya~
back to the biscuit...
I miss the pineapple cake that I bought in Taiwan.
It's like 10x much more tastier than the best I could found Malaysia

http://www.twkongkee.com.tw/pages/?show=1&id=663&Sid=&tSid=&Stitle=&Ipg=pro




港 記 酥 皇 店 is a must-go place
If I ever visit Taiwan again,
I would bring many of the pineapple cakes home
鳯梨酥, I want you so badly~

No comments:

Post a Comment