Tuesday, July 12, 2011

An incident that I would never forget

This incident has happened like few weeks ago



Although I didn’t witness with my pair of eyes, hear with my ears

Most importantly, I believe what my mom and my sister have told me


A crazy old lady intimidating people by holding a parang, seemed like trying to chop her target. I usually watch this scene on TV, never thought this might be happening to my family.



But this was SOooo real that happened to my family, my beloved mom. My dear sister witnessed the WHOLE scene, she even made video recording for it. However, it was deleted at the end.


This crazy old lady, actually is one of my relatives, she hates everyone of my mom’s family for not accepting her as a family. What I can say is that this is only her very own perception. Among all, my mom was the one who offers hands when she needed, seriously cannot imagine that she would treat my mom this way.


It’s such a long story how it begins. I guess MONEY, the root of evil, is the one causing the trouble. The two stingy, greedy, and selfish brothers had their little sister involved in their business-war. The crazy drives crazier to maximum until she becomes irrational.


She said that the devil side of her tells her that my mom called her as a hooker, and keeps persuading her to kill my mom. She could just simply put the blame on innocent people. I can guarantee that my mom won’t do it to any human being on the earth!


How dare she hit my mom with eggs! Holding weapon to intimidate people was not the best way to solve the issue. My mom could be killed! Luckily, my mom was very calm that time. She kept convincing the bitch that she could be sent to jail if commit crime. She lagi confidently shout out that she can go against law as she has document with doctor proven that she was mentally ill. She also warned my sister to stop recording otherwise she will chop my sister as well.


With the help of one of the customers, I don’t know how they did, but they successfully convinced her to stop from what she did. At that moment, the customer was planning to report this to police. Finally, the bitch feared, begging everyone not to report as if this incident never happens. She also forced my sister to delete the video. So, Rac had the video deleted in front of the eyes of everyone. Yet, this stupid old lady thought that my sister might have a backup. She is totally insane!


I wonder how come my mom could forgive a person who might kill her, even though the bitch did not intent at first, who knows… I guess too much of tears can melt my mom’s heart. Haihz, I no eyes to see.


Screw you, you bloody insane BITCH! If you wish to die, find your ways, don't ever hurt my family, otherwise, I would do anything to protect my family!!!

1 comment: