Saturday, May 28, 2011

Little Miss Sunshine Crapssss

When I have this kind of facial expression,
it doesn't mean that I'm not happy,
just simply because
there is something on my mine
or
I'm just so tensed!
When I'm smiling,
it doesn't mean that I'm happy,
just simply because
I don't to let people around me
worrying about me.

Sometimes, I see myself as the RED one...
I wonder why I'm the ONLY one!
Everyone might be good at hiding
his or her own feeling.
but for me,
I guess most probably is because
my desire not yet been fulfilled!


But now,
I'm trying to be the YELLOW one,
I guess,
by limiting my wants,
I could be more happier.

I do agree that I'm a bad temper girl.
Whenever, my face's showing this,
means that there is something pissing me off

just leave me alone for a while,
then I'll be fine.
Don't be afraid talking to me,
I won't be mad at you
if you didn't make me angry

When you see me crying,
don't ever ask me why,
I scared my tears will be out of control,
and pretend like this never happen...

Oh my cheer bear,
how I wish you are real!
I need you to brighten my day
with laughter~

No comments:

Post a Comment