Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Again and again~

it's the 4th week dy.
again, wednesday.
I spent my 1 1/2hours break in the library alone.
kinda boring actually
no choice la.
the accountants have class to attend
the administrator needs to work.
there isn't really much I can do in the library.
most probably day dreaming, I guess...
should have started doing revision,
but i just can't. not in the mood of studying
as CNY is around the corner. didn't make much cookies like last year,
I think just pineapple tarts and chocolate cookies enough dy
haha~ eat more gain more weight!
the chocolate cookies is so yummy!(thumb up!)although not nice to see~
you would definitely love it if you are a chocolate lover
hehe~
it's full of chocolate (cadbury milk chocolate)!
oh yeah~

hope there will be someone to accompany me during the break...
jao lei sienz sei jor~

No comments:

Post a Comment