Tuesday, July 6, 2010

my old friends

today, first time ever headed to Sri Petaling
to have brunch before going to ucsi
with my dear sister
seriously
usually we wont because lazy to drive and look for car park
we purposely went there for food
a newly opened restaurant
called Big Mouth
haha
at first i thought Big Mouth from
taiwan invest on it
ya meh? sure not?
heheheeee
of course they dont~
i met two of my old friends today
very pure coincidence
one was celebrating her friend's birthday in big mouth
another one joined ucsi recently
when i saw them, i had this kind of feeling- strange
i see the way they dress and myself
totally different
i was like very casual - t-shirt, shorts and slippers
they put on make up, dress nicely, wear high heels
makes me feel like i'm a beggar~

No comments:

Post a Comment