Thursday, October 15, 2009

(No title)

time passes fast
this week is the last week of 2nd semester
but it seems like i'm not ready for the final exam yet
still enjoying my life
movies, shopping, and hanging out with friends...
feel like not studying
how can u study when ur mind is full of many other things else?
and what u had revised will never go into ur mind!
there might be a big change in my life
and i wish that this won't happen...
or maybe the previous one takes me a long time to digest
and it is not as easy as u think!
fear of change!!!

**************************

btw, i've got a good news here
i've got my intern!!!
haha
starRfm
it is a boardcasting company
i wonder if u have heard of it...
no holidays during nov- dec
but i gonna learn something new
should be happy
some of my friends still looking for jobs
good luck yea~

No comments:

Post a Comment