Wednesday, September 9, 2009

UPDATED!!

as i have promised Lil Red,

update my blog,

because she complained that my blog is growing fungi...

ya ya~ i was always too busy to blog

need to work, trip with buddies, have final exams and so on

i also told her that i got nothing to post recently

lazy to post wat we had for holidays, because i know some of my buddies will do it,

so, why should i wasting my time?



Finally, today, i got something to post

haha

i opened my wardrobe tis morning

still thinking of what shirt to wear

then, i took out the purple Tee which i bought from PDI together with chloe

its been a while since i last wore it

after i done with my lady things

then, i cepat cepat went to college

Guess wat....

when i entered the classroom

i kinda shood in shocked

my best friend, Chloe, also wearing the same Tee

Wat a coincidence!!!

but i look kinda weird in the photo~


No comments:

Post a Comment