Monday, June 1, 2009

Malacca trip

my family & i went to malacca on saturday evening.
uncle frankie invited us to his house because he won lotery & he wanted to belanja us makan...
so, as usual, we stayed over his house.
the next day, we went to muar, a very small town, had our brunch there...
uncle frankie odered my favourite dish, sotong, shrimp & petai with sambal,
especially petai & shrimp,
i can't image how my life would be without them, seriously! haha...
we didn't visit any famous destinations in malacca tis time, so sad!
but, we went to a pasar in muar...
my mom bought some fishes & big prawns! they were fresh & cheap!
yeah! i can't wait to eat them...
after a while, i felt like dying because of the crazy hot weather...
the sweat & fishy smell from my body...
disgusting!
if i got a choice, i would rather stay in the car...
i din't tek any photos, because i was not in the mood(sweaty & smelly)...

No comments:

Post a Comment