Thursday, May 7, 2009

We are Twins!



"Are u ruby or racheal?" or "Who is elder sister or younger sister?"
"Ruby the elder... Racheal the youger one...
i'm just five minutes older...
Oh, pls remember...."
i've been answering these questions since i can talk...
very annoying la~ especially when the person has been knowing me for such a long time
it;s just tat we didn't see each other daily...
i'm not trying to insulting someone(hehe) though, i really cannot tahan...
u cant understand how i feel unless u experience it
even most of my frens (not the very closed ones) are able to recognize us,
despite of having same body size or maybe interests( 自拍) too,




we don't look alike...

see~~


It's me!




It's her!




me again...


rac with her very dark eye circles...
i think her gonna kill me...

No comments:

Post a Comment